At A Glance
The Client: Allevity Employer Solutions
The Challenge: A need for a non-boring website that told the true Allevity story
The Solution: Blue Flamingo Marketing to guide the message and revamp the website
The Results: A website that reflected Allevity personality and mission, increased traffic and conversions, and kept visitors on the website longer.
For over 40 years, Allevity HR & Payroll services offered top-notch human resources and payroll services to its clients. The company then acquired a well-known complementary staffing and recruiting business in order to offer a more expanded range of employer solutions.
Build a Remarkable Brand
With a new suite of services on board, Allevity HR & Payroll services needed a way to combine both companies into one simple, cohesive brand. But they didn’t want something traditional. They wanted to separate themselves from a tired, generic industry and reanimate the brand in a remarkable way.
They identified four key milestones that needed to be met:
- Identify their core message. With this full suite of services, what were they really all about?
- Combine the companies. They needed to bring together two long-established companies into one, cohesive brand identity.
- Breathe new life into the brand. It needed to stand out from the competition and reflect the company values of high-touch personalization
- Help the brand get noticed. An inbound marketing campaign as the main source of lead generation would mean customers were coming to them.
Blue Flamingo Marketing Creative Services
To create a brand that did things differently, Allevity HR & Payroll services knew they’d need help from somebody who did things differently, too. That somebody was Blue Flamingo, a marketing agency known for bold ideas and a fresh approach to helping companies stand out and get noticed.
“We asked Blue Flamingo to help us convey our company values of professionalism and friendliness in a bold way that our competitors were not doing,” said Allevity President, Craig Ahlswede. “We wanted all of this done with conviction, not only knowing that we might raise some eyebrows even from people in our own circle, but hoping we would.”
Blue Flamingo presented a series of solutions designed to meet each of Allevity’s milestones.
Through their signature Power of Purpose workshop, Blue Flamingo helped Allevity uncover their core message. This is the driving force that connects both employees and clients to the same value and desired outcomes.
Message: “Get Back to Doing What You Love.”
Blue Flamingo developed a master brand to clarify and simplify name recognition. This masterbrand rolled out over the course of a year to maintain the comfort and trust of clients while establishing a new name within the community at large. It needed to blend both the original HR & Payroll services with the newly added Staffing & Recruiting arm of the business.
New Master Brand: Allevity Employer Solutions and a domain of Allevity.com
To represent Allevity Employer Solutions’ new voice, look, and feel, Blue Flamingo created a full suite of collateral – including a new website. The site needed to function as a cornerstone to their inbound marketing strategy pulling in prospects to their internal sales team.
“We wanted our new website to highlight that Allevity is not just any other Employer Services company,” said Ahlswede.
- Gamification: to build user engagement and solidify the prospect’s belief that outsourcing their employer administration needs would free them up to focus on doing what they love – whether it be working ON the business instead of in it, or spending more time outside the office.
- Core message integration
- Flat graphic approach to imagery keeping the site relevant and fresh.
- Lead generation incorporation
- Resource library tool for lead capture
- Client/prospect education tool for staff
- Content marketing strategy was presented to further amplify their efforts and attract those who need what they offer.
“Blue Flamingo’s intensive work with us on our site was instrumental to our marketing success—they kept our goals in mind from the very beginning and helped us craft a vision that has guided us toward those goals,” Ahlswede said.
Raised Eyebrows (the Good Kind)
Blue Flamingo’s solutions provided Allevity Employer Solutions with the tools and confidence they needed to move their new brand forward. The results certainly raised eyebrows — including their own!
- 660% increase in overall site traffic
- 363% increase in organic search traffic by new users
- 669% increase in new users
- 756% more pageviews compared to prior 6-month period
- 81 unique submissions of our “Let’s Talk” contact form. More leads are coming in the door.
- 1,200 additional clicks on a contact page
- 88% decrease in bounce rate (single-page views with no interaction)
- 110% increase in email subscribers from the website (42 new subscribers)
- 102% in page per session time
Allevity is well on their way to meet their business objectives in a way that’s authentic, speaks to their company culture and provides accountability to ensure everyone is providing the best possible customer experience.
Bold. It’s our favorite four-letter word. Turns out it’s Allevity’s too.